This website is the property of the company xxx,
a xxx xxx with capital of €xxx entered in the xxx and Companies Register under No. xxx, with its registered address at xxx.
Its VAT number is xxx.
The person responsible for publication on the website is Mr xxx in his capacity as Managing Director o xxx.
The Website is created and hosted by:
Terms and Conditions of using the Website:
1. This Website and all of its content (in particular the photos, logos, trademarks and information of any kind that appear on it) are protected by copyright. xxx (xxx referred to as the publisher) grants internet users simple permission to view the Website, which excludes in particular the reuse of all or part of the content of this Website for any reason whatsoever. Reproduction permission is only granted in digital form on the computer used for consulting the website for the purposes of viewing the pages visited using the user’s browsing software. All reproduction permissions are reserved, including for downloadable documents (logos, photos, information of any kind, etc.). Downloadable documents are also protected by copyright. The limitations for using these documents are laid down on the web pages in question.
2. xxx shall endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the information shared on this Website. However, it is the sole responsibility of users to check the information that is circulated, and xxx gives no guarantees in this regard. It accepts no liability in the event of information on the Website being inaccurate or incomplete.
3. Creation of hypertext links to the Website is authorised if they are frameless and link exclusively to the Website’s homepage, unless expressly authorised in advance by the publisher. The publisher cannot be held responsible for any information circulated on the websites that contain these hypertext links.
4. Any use of this Website that does not comply with the points above, unless indicated otherwise on the Website or expressly authorised in advance by the publisher, is prohibited and is the responsibility of its author.
5. By using this Website, the user accepts the terms and conditions of use laid down above. Any dispute resulting from the use of this Website or circulation of the information it contains comes under the sole jurisdiction of the xxx .
6. The Website is governed by xxx. In the event of infringement of the legal provisions or the terms and conditions of using the Website, the user will be subject to the applicable civil or criminal penalties. Such infringements fall within the jurisdiction of the xxx.
7. xxx collects information from visitors to the Website using questionnaires that appear on the Website.
The information collected in the forms on the Website are intended for xxx and enable us to handle requests from our contacts. In accordance with the conditions laid down by the xxx, you are entitled to access, modify, correct and delete information about you. This data is kept by xxx in accordance with personal data protection regulations and for the periods of time authorised by legal provisions.
Through us, you may receive information about other companies or associations at [europain] exhibitions or other similar exhibitions by email. If you do not wish to receive such information, please write to us at webmaster.
8. The Website is registered with xxx (xxx) under reference xxx and is updated.